We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Do you know what Santa's reindeer is called? Donner (Thunder), Blitzen (Lightning), Vixen (Joker), Cupid (Cupid), Comet (Comet), Dasher (Merry), Dancer (Dancer), and Prancer (Acrobat) and the reindeer with the red nose: Rudolph ( Rodolfo).
We have chosen the latter, the reindeer Rodolfo to make a craft with recycled material. We teach you how to make the reindeer with cardboard plates, to decorate the house at Christmas.
A very fun recycling Christmas craft to spend time with the children.
- 2 cardboard plates
- Orange paint
- GuiaInfantil Squad
- Pair of scissors
- Red, black and white cardstock
- White glue
- Brush and pencil
1. Paint two plates with watercolor or orange tempera.
2. Glue both plates on one end.
3. Print out this template to be able to glue its horns, eyes, nose and collar onto the reindeer.
4. Cut out the different elements: eyes and horns on white cardboard, eyeball on black cardboard, and necklace and nose on red cardboard. Paste all the elements on your site, as in the image.
5. Glue sequins on the collas and ... you have Rudolph!
You can read more articles similar to Santa's reindeer with cardboard plates. Christmas Crafts, in the category of Decoration on site.