We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If this year you want to make Christmas decorations at home and so the children have a fun time and also save money, we suggest you make this Christmas wreath made only with rolls of toilet paper.
It is a classic and original Christmas wreath made with recycled material. An inexpensive and very easy craft to do with children.
It is a very simple craft to do, and it will help children to enhance creativity, concentration and motor coordination, in addition to living the Christmas spirit. Do you dare?
- Marker pen
- 6 rolls of toilet paper
- Red Pinocchio paper
- Pair of scissors
- Green paint
1. Paint the toilet paper rolls green. Use preferably watercolor or tempera.
2. Cut the rolls into strips and flatten them to make them oval.
3. Join them at one end with glue. You can help with tweezers until they dry and take consistency. Make a flower with them.
4. When you have all the flowers join them together in a circle.
5. Finally decorate 3 of the cardboard flowers with a little red paper and glue them on the crown.
You can read more articles similar to Cardboard Christmas wreath. Children's recycling crafts, in the category of Decoration on site.